Muk Junkie Caravan and Motorhome Cleaner 1 Litre
Muk Junkie Caravan & Motorhome Cleaner is a concentrated cleaner specially designed to quickly and safely clean all touring caravans, motorhomes and static holiday homes.
We have chosen a blend of detergents and surface acting surfactants for the formulation which easily removes dirt, grime, algae, road film, mud and salt deposits from your pride and joy without damaging any painted panels, gel coats or plastics. The cleaner, once rinsed will also leave a glossy, protective coating leaving you ready for the next weekend away.
Features and Benefits:
- Safe cleaner for use on all surfaces including alloy wheels, stainless and galvanised steel, aluminium, all plastics and plastic windows, all painted surfaces, fibreglass, gel coats and all rubbers.
- Designed for use on touring and static caravans, motorhomes and plastic/GRP holiday homes.
- Quickly and with minimal elbow grease will remove the heaviest dirt, salt, mud, black streaks dust and general road film grime.
- Muk Junkie Caravan & Motorhome Cleaner will save time on your caravan cleaning process.
- Advanced formulation offers rapid results without using any harsh solvents, acids or caustic solutions.
Directions for Use:
- If possible, remove any loose dirt or mud with a hose or pressure washer.
- Dilute Muk Junkie Caravan & Motorhome Cleaner 1 part cleaner to up to 9 parts water.
- Liberally spray on Caravan & Motorhome Cleaner to all surfaces to be cleaned. Spray around panels, lights, wheels, under wheel arches, cover all body and allow to soak.
- Leave for between 2 and 5 minutes. Using a sponge or brush agitate the cleaner.
- Pressure wash or hose off the dirt and cleaner working from the bottom to the top of the area being washed.
- For best results, blow clean water off with an airline or dry with a chamois/microfiber drying towel.
- Use any polishes as normal.
- For a final, protective shine, pick a product from our range of Lazy Boy Vehicle Shine selection for an easy, instant like new polished finish.