Muk Junkie Off Road Cleaner 25 Litre
Muk Junkie Off Road Cleaner is a fast acting, powerful, yet super safe cleaner for use on all bikes and vehicles motorised or otherwise.
A carefully selected blend of detergents, sequestrants and surface acting surfactants will act quickly to remove the heaviest dirt, grime, grease, mud and shale deposits. When used with a pressure washer you will rapidly clean any race or off road vehicle without the need for abrasive scrapers or brushes.
Features and Benefits:
Safe cleaner for use on all surfaces including un-lacquered and polished aluminium, stainless steel, all plastics, carbon fibre, Kevlar, anodising, titanium, silicon hoses, painted surfaces, fibreglass, alloy wheels and all rubbers.
Designed for use on chassis, bodywork, shock absorbers, engines, gearboxes, wheels, tyres and race interior applications.
Quickly and without agitation or brushing will remove the heaviest mud, dirt and general race day grime preventing damage to painted or polished surfaces.
Muk Junkie Cleaner will save hours on your cleanup process after a racing event.
Advanced formulation offers rapid results without using any harsh solvents, acids or caustic solutions.
Directions for Use:
- If possible, remove any loose dirt or mud with a hose or pressure washer.
- Liberally spray on Muk Junkie Cleaner to all dirty surfaces to be cleaned.
- Leave for between 2 and 10 minutes, ideally don’t allow the surface to dry.
- Pressure wash off the dirt and cleaner working from the bottom to the top of the area being washed.
- Once all visible deposits of dirt have been removed using the above 4 simple steps, use Muk Junkie Off Road Cleaner or Wash & Wax along with a sponge or microfiber noodle mitt to leave unrivalled shine!
- For best results, blow clean water off with an airline or dry with a chamois/microfiber drying towel.
- Use any maintenance or de-watering sprays as normal.
- For a final, protective shine, pick a product from our range of Lazy Boy Vehicle Shine selection for an easy, instant like new polished finish.